Sterling Energy is a company completely dedicated to the professional management of thermal and renewable power generation assets. Since our start in 1989 we have added value for more than 120 clients on projects located in more than 20 countries. Our experience and management services span every phase of a power project, from development through asset management, and nearly every conventional and alternative energy technology. Our management services are marked by our commitment to provide exactly the right approach to meet our client’s need. Capabilities we’ve applied successfully include:
Asset Acquisition and Transition Support Services providing business and technical advice and due diligence services including contract and data reviews, economic modeling and valuation, resource and site evaluations, and facility assessments. Also, providing support between the sale and closing, and during the ownership transition.
Management and Technical Consulting providing insight and advice to facility owners, operators, investors, or developers. These services often cover a very broad range of subjects including those supporting project/plant acquisitions and development, strategic business decisions, plant management, issue resolution, and technical problem solving.
Management, Operations, and Maintenance Mobilizations developing O&M management strategies, implementing management systems, recruiting and training plant personnel, developing policies and procedures, developing the annual operating plan and setting the culture to ensure project success.
Commissioning Management and Startup Services providing expert commissioning program development, program management, and complete plant startup services.
Contract Operations and Maintenance providing all the personnel necessary to successfully commission, manage, operate, maintain, and administer the business and technical operation of the facility.
Generation Equipment Preservation and Layup Services developing and implementing generation equipment preservation and layup programs compliant with or exceeding manufacturer’s preservation guidelines.
We proudly offer to provide all of these services with the confidence that comes from having done so, successfully, many times.
We provide these management services in all phases of power projects, from pre-development to operations. Pre Development Phase:
- Fuel and alternative energy resource assessments
- Site evaluation and qualifications
- Thermal and alternative energy power program planning
- Power equipment technology evaluation
- Preliminary project economic and feasibility assessments
- Site specific project evaluations
- Project business model development
- Project operating cost assessment and development
- Power purchase agreement evaluations and negotiations
- Project design evaluations
- Power generation equipment supply agreements
- Construction contract agreements
- Project engineering and construction evaluations
- Project management
- Commissioning management and startup plans and services
- Management, operations and maintenance mobilizations
- Operations and asset management assessments
- Contract operations and maintenance services
- Project valuation analysis
- Project acquisition analysis and support services
- Project divesture and support services
- Project asset value improvement programs
- Project repowering evaluation and planning
- Project stakeholders representation
- Generation equipment preservation and layup services
For additional information regarding our services please click on any of the links below.
Asset acquisition and transition support Management and technical consulting services Management, operations and maintenance mobilizations Commissioning management and startup services Contract operations and maintenance services Generation equipment preservation and layup services
Power Generation Technologies
We are very experienced with nearly every conventional and renewable generation technology:
To learn about our project experience please click on any of the links below.
Asset acquisition and transition support Management and technical consulting services Management, operations and maintenance mobilizations Commissioning management and startup services Contract operations and maintenance services Generation equipment preservation and layup services Renewable energy project experience